Free month trial of Netflix

should note that credit card is required for security purposes, these trials are also fairly common, but thanks none the less.

ScubaSteve said:
I believe so, so I edited it

Hm... Well if I don't refer you then you don't get the free month, just the standard 2 weeks. I get absolutely nothing out of it, if thats what constitutes a referral thread. But if I can't give you a deal then oh well. Sorry about that.

it's true that he gets nothing by your clicking that link... so put it back!!!

not for me... i already use netflix...

from netflix.com:

Earn money for every new customer you bring to Netflix. You'll get $9.00 or up to $30.00 for each new sign-up. With our tiered compensation structure, the more customers you refer, the more money you'll earn.

yo steve can we get an exact link? because i can't find that statment..

i have only in email that says:
Dear ******

For a limited time, we're offering our valued members a special opportunity to give your friends and family one month of free Netflix service; that's twice the length of our regular free trial! Just forward this email to your friends and family, and they can enjoy a month of DVD rentals for free. We're only offering a limited number of these special memberships, so pass this on soon!

-Your Friends at Netflix,

as you can see, it says nothing of compentsation

you where looking in the Affiliates section. in order for us to make money as affiliates we would have to sign up to be one, be approved and send them customers from our own website..

i mean please stop the over zelous modding and restore the link, i mean check it out for yourself...

http://www.netflix.com/Affiliates?id=5275#q1

edit: sorry if i come off as rude.. just the way i talk.. i have issues

IISEVIL said:
yo steve can we get an exact link? because i can't find that statment..

i have only in email that says:

as you can see, it says nothing of compentsation

That's the same email I got. Oh well, don't want to tick off these guys.

:rolleyes:

hitlermodbrilliant2wp.jpg

if you arfe saying you want a month free i can pm you the link, but don't know if it still works

Back