Free Mcgriddles.

Its not avaiable in my area Cape Cod, MA..........thats stupid even though i dont eat there ever
 
you know it would be nice if they/you would put up where it is avalible so that people dont waste there time trying to find out if they can get one. just so everyone knows not Avalible in Topeka,ks
 
you know it would be nice if they/you would put up where it is avalible so that people dont waste there time trying to find out if they can get one. just so everyone knows not Avalible in Topeka,ks


well that doesnt surprise me......nothing is avaiable in Topeka, KS :)
 
Not available in D.C.

Not that I would eat at McDonalds anyway. At least not anymore anyway. Those 2 for $2 bigmac deals on thursdays kinda killed it for me after a couple of months.
 
im calling shenanigans, if its not available in my zipcode, im not sure where it could be..
 
Suckers :p , works where I live, at least thats what it said. I never got an email. I'll update if I do get an email.

mcgriddlerm8.png
 
I just ate two nasty ass McGriddles because they were serving breakfast already. Fuck. I wanted a McChicken. Why am I still awake.
 
Still no email even though it worked. Somehow they only email I think I will get is Mcdonalds spam.
 
Works in Dallas/Ft. Worth.

I received a link to print out the coupon about 24 hours after sending the request. The coupon is good for only 1 week from the time it is printed, and there is only one chance to print from the link.

Apparently, they reserve the right to spam you, but supposedly you can opt out.
 
check out the fine writing below the sign-up. You will get spam if you sign up for this with a valid e-mail address.
 
check out the fine writing below the sign-up. You will get spam if you sign up for this with a valid e-mail address.

I used my gmail address that I always use if I am going to get spam.
 
this is because majority places in the US have already stopped making mcgriddles,

mgriddles were a limited time thing they said i think
 
this is because majority places in the US have already stopped making mcgriddles,

mgriddles were a limited time thing they said i think

Thats good because they weren't that great, they taste like someone poured too much syrup all over them. but if its free I'll eat one. :p
 
Back
Top