Free Maxim

Some time ago I signed up for some Maxim freebie... Then received two magazines just a day or two apart, then never saw another mag...

Some time ago I signed up for some Maxim freebie... Then received two magazines just a day or two apart, then never saw another mag...

Oddly enough, I just received my third mag... Now I wonder if someone's been taking the others...

how did you get that?
I've been signing up for these free Maxim offers for ~10 years now and every time it's a free 2 year sub so they just added it on. That and I had a free sub for Stuff mag for that I got the same way for another 10 years or so and they added it to the Maxim sub when they stopped printing it.

So I'm currently getting Maxim, which is odd... very odd. Why is it odd you ask. It is odd because #1. It is addressed to me by my real name. I never sign up for freebies using my real name, generally I use a misspelled version. #2. I used to get it under a fake name, but my free subscription ran out, and I didn't sign up again. Then I moved to a different state. They now have my real name and new address somehow.

Thanks. I used to have several years of this and Men's Health but moved and never changed it.

Signed up using the second offer. Will report back if i ever receive anything :)

I pretty much just use the free Maxims for gift wrapping during Christmas. Ask anyone who's got a genmay Secret Santa from me.

I think I've now received four of these mags.

What a worthless magazine...

The last one I recd never even made it into my house...

Damn can't get it outside of the us. Where I live they shot the tits so that makes me happy =)

Used the 2nd link. I'm pretty sure I used ++++++++++ before, so hopefully it should go through without a hitch. Should make a nice b-day gift for my brother.

Back