free looping benchmark

Xrave

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone have any suggestions for a free benchmark that can be set to endlessly loop?

3DMark and Unigen both have looping modes...if you pay for it.

I do have AOTS, but I don't think there is a way to get the benchmark to loop.

Dirt Rally has a looping benchmark I believe. Best benchmark is to play BF1 on Ultra.

Unigine (presuming you mean Valley) loops over and over again even in the free version. Just run the program and that sequence will loop. The actual benchmark option is just one run through of those sequences.

You could also just leave a game running as well.

Benchmarks don't break my overclocks like a real game does. They stress video cards in the wrong way. Latest Battlefield is usually the gold standard for stability testing.

Problem with the latest Battlefield is I have to buy it, otherwise I would use it. I did think about just leaving a game playing and tried that, but found that where I could safely leave the player doesn't really stress the GPU...it only reached about 20-30% utilization.

Unigine (presuming you mean Valley) loops over and over again even in the free version. Just run the program and that sequence will loop. The actual benchmark option is just one run through of those sequences.
Thanks, that would work. Didn't realize the demo would loop (I don't need the actual benchmark).

ff14 expansion benchmark tool has that feature, I believe.
I found that one last night and have been using it.

Thanks all for the suggestions!

you can try Asus RealBench it have the option to run in limited loops or unlimited pass for all tests or GPU only tests... best stress tester for GPUs as it use Real-world applications

you can try Asus RealBench it have the option to run in limited loops or unlimited pass for all tests or GPU only tests... best stress tester for GPUs as it use Real-world applications

The only thing against RealBench is that if you have a NVIDIA card, LuxMark will invoke CUDA mode, which automatically reduces your memory clock by 200MHz. Not useful if you want to test memory clock stability. But core clock is still good.

I'm pretty sure the free versions of Unigine valley and heaven will run infinitely if you let them.

If you are trying to do a stress test, Futuremark gives away the full versions of 3D Mark 06 and earlier at absolutely no cost. You can use those programs to do a looping test if you need them too.

FFXIV heavensward

Very stressful on gpu, it's a greatstability test

Back