Free logo QR code generator?

Tengis

Supreme [H]ardness
Any free QR code generators out there that let you use a logo? Is there a reliable plugin to use on my wordpress site? If it comes between not using a QR code and paying $15 a month for it... then I will not use it.

I'm going to assume you just need to do this one time and not dynamically for users. You can use any QR code generator and put the error correction all the way up. Then using a graphics program white out some of the center part and put your logo there.

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind.

I ended up just using a generic QR code without a logo and had it point to a redirect on my site (that I can redirect at any point to any page) while also tracking the original link.

Does anyone actually use those? I see them on random places and I just assume it's a developer that thinks it's popular. I've never seen anyone go up to a sign and scan those codes or on their business cards. IDK I think the QR Code fad is over. But that could just be my personal experience.

Well... What I would do is to use this and implement it in the theme. It would be really simple thing but then again I'm a web developer and if you want a simple plug and play solution...

PHP QR Code - QR code generator, an LGPL PHP library

Though if you just need one QR code and that's it then just generate it somewhere and put it in your site.

Back