free leather sample

Please don't order or request anything from them. They gotta kill the poor animals.

Gabriel said:
Please don't order or request anything from them. They gotta kill the poor animals.

ah, correct. look what it says under sales info

Mr. Hyde's Leather offers DISTINCTIVE QUALITY TOP GRAIN LEATHERS including: cowhide, pig skin suede, buffalo garment, lamb garment, vegetable tans, natural and finished, embossed grains, all with different finishes and colors.

of course, alot of things are made of leather. shoes, chairs, jackets, and more. suede, well, i got a pair of suede pumas. :(

TheJackal said:
Mr. Hyde's Leather offers DISTINCTIVE QUALITY TOP GRAIN LEATHERS including: cowhide, pig skin suede, buffalo garment, lamb garment, vegetable tans, natural and finished, embossed grains, all with different finishes and colors.:(

The Poor Vegtable's T_T the poor grains T_T SAvE THE PLANTS!

Gabriel said:
This isn't the soapbox.

Gabriel said:
oh thats to bad not! i dont care, i got a shark sampel comeing if i like it i may do my trucks bench seat in it

Back