Free HelloFresh Boxes

PiERiT

2[H]4U
Should probably preface this by saying this is NOT a referral or anything like that. I receive absolutely nothing from doing this. HelloFresh does in fact have a referral program where you get $40 off a delivery and I get $20 off a delivery, but this is not that. These invites give you a completely free delivery and I get nothing.

With that out of the way... I have 4 of these if anyone would like one. For those not familiar, HelloFresh is like Blue Apron in that they ship you fresh ingredients and recipe cards for 3 meals (6 servings) each week. This invite makes the first week free and you can cancel after that if you wish.

I've been doing it since April because I am super lazy and hate getting groceries, and everything has been very quick (usually <30 minutes) and easy to cook and pretty tasty as well.

If you'd like a free delivery PM me your email address and I'll send it over.

Last edited:
I never heard of this.. is this some sort of vegan thing or actually a decent meal?

They have options for Classic, Veggie, and Family. Within each one you can specify preferences, too, like No Seafood or No Pork.

The site is just www.hellofresh.com if you want to check it out. Everything I've ever received was primarily meat with potatoes or salad on the side, couple pasta dishes here and there, or just straight up burgers or tacos, some of which were better than any burger or taco I've had in a restaurant.

Last edited:
So they ship you all the ingredients you need for said card? Like the ground beef and all for the burgers?

Highly recommend HelloFresh. I like it over Blue Apron actually.

Also have the free referrals if OP runs out.

I have some still, just PM me your email. I'll edit the original post if I run out.

Got one thanks!

Family Plan
2 Recipes per week
$69.92
4 People
Discount
$-69.92
Shipping Free
Total $0.00

wow people that does this must be well off, 9.99 per serving. that means 10 dollar meals per person. I can just spend 5 dollars at mcD to get 20 chicken nugget and eat it for 2 meals.

wow people that does this must be well off, 9.99 per serving. that means 10 dollar meals per person. I can just spend 5 dollars at mcD to get 20 chicken nugget and eat it for 2 meals.

Well you can get 6 of those expensive meals for free right here... sounds like you'd rather eat the chicken nuggets? :)

Normally these invites are sent via email (which I still have 4 of) but my most recent delivery included 3 codes anyone can redeem when signing up at the site. Feel free to use them but please post if you do so, so people know they are no longer valid.

535G97VT9
3ZQA8BH5Z
5LN6C34XE

Last edited:

Some of us are fat bastards and equate this to one meal.

Back