FREE: Guardians Of The Galaxy (Awesome Mix Vol. 1)

I had the same issue. I hate to be that guy but I see no need to enter my CC info for something free. I passed because of this.

It is a great soundtrack but I'll have to miss out on it.

Pass, no interest in giving google my credit card info. Have not needed to so far, like to keep it that way.

LOL

I just bought the physical cd yesterday, but I WILL not complain ;)

limited edition purple vinyl my friend just got:

http://mondotees.com/collections/music/products/guardians-of-the-galaxy-pre-order

(for those of us who still dabble in the witchcraft of warm fuzz and voodoo analog)

I was thinking about this the other day when I was listening to ZZ Top's Eliminator in my car. The vinyl just has a distinct character to it that the CD was never able to capture, though I do like the fact that they left the analog hiss in the background on the re-mastered CD.

I want it on audio cassette :)

I was thinking about this the other day when I was listening to ZZ Top's Eliminator in my car. The vinyl just has a distinct character to it that the CD was never able to capture, though I do like the fact that they left the analog hiss in the background on the re-mastered CD.
Any sound that can be produced by anything can be captured and reproduced digitally. Just maybe not in a typical low bitrate compressed MP3 format is all.

Good music still exists, it's just not played commercially.
I suppose... btw, imagine what those songs would sound like if they were produced today:

Ooh-oo child
She's got a big ol bootie
Ooh-oo child
Her butts getting biiiiiigger
Ooh-oo child
Twerk it mama make that jelly clap
Ooh-oo child
We'll walk in the rays of those beautiful buns... etc

I suppose... btw, imagine what those songs would sound like if they were produced today:

Ooh-oo child
She's got a big ol bootie
Ooh-oo child
Her butts getting biiiiiigger
Ooh-oo child
Twerk it mama make that jelly clap
Ooh-oo child
We'll walk in the rays of those beautiful buns... etc

Todays popular music is like the death gurrgle of society.

Im debating buying this soundtrack on vinyl. Ill give it a listen and decide if I want to spend the 50 bucks on it.

Free is cool!
Was this movie any good?

Best Marvel movie to date, hands down.
The characters were more flawed then the Avengers and united to be something far greater then the sum of their parts.

Todays popular music is like the death gurrgle of society.

Seems like as I get older, the older the music I enjoy.
I'm 38 and I enjoy classical, 50's 60's and 70's music. I wasn't big on the 80's minus a few songs here and there, same with the 90's, 2000's and 10's to this point.
Maybe the older music only seems better because the wheat has already separated from the chaff and only thee songs with staying power are still around, where when we look back we see only the good music from those times where we see both the good and the bad from what is currently getting shoved down our throats forgetting how much junk there was then as well.
Just saying, nostalgia is a pretty powerful thing.

That being said, I like Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, plus Lindsey Stirling pretty well out of the latest batch of "new" artists but haven't been too big on any of the standard cookie cutter stuff on the radio.
I kind of like the whole classical/ hiphop hybrid thing, its crazy, liked the Metallica S&M Album a lot too, maybe I just like violins?

Back