FREE Grass-Fed Premium Grade 10 oz. Rib Eye Steak

Thank you very much for completing our survey.

Your FREE Dry-Aged, All Natural, Pasture Raised Premium Rib-Eye Steak should arrive at your address in approximately six weeks.

If you have any questions please feel free to email us at: [email protected]

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch.com

Thanks TTP! :)

Very nice. I look forward to my e-meat in the mail in a month or so.
Hell I didn't even know that meat was sold online... thanks!

Nice deal, if the steak isn't good, I'm going to feed it to the cat... really, the cat likes steak.

Wow! Steak! This is awesome. I cant wait till I am the only kid at college to have a 10oz premium grass fed rib eye steak in my mini-freezer. I'll be the talk of the campus! "ooo, there is the kid with the steak! Lets shower him with praise!" Or something along those lines >_> <_<.

But you dont have a broiler in your room to cook that steak.

It will taste like dog food if you boil it.

Use a high wattage light bulb.

Or cook it on your or a friends car engine .

Umm, wouldn't this 'all natural' meat be the last item that should be shipped bulk-rate? Lets just hope that the majority of the 6 weeks is processing the shipment, not actually it being in the mail...

Tech_Pro said:
wow 10oz nice. no more ramen for me!.

damn right

Your FREE Dry-Aged, All Natural, Pasture Raised Premium Rib-Eye Steak should arrive at your address in approximately six weeks.

If you have any questions please feel free to email us at: [email protected]

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch.com

thanks TTP

elguapo said:
damn right

If you have any questions please feel free to email us at: surveyhelp @ hxmmarketresearch . com

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch.com

thanks TTP
not very nice to post the poor guys email adress for all the webcrawlers/spiders to harvest (would be nice if you edited it ;) )

i get a blank white page..

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

thats it :(

mpcamer1220 said:
i get a blank white page..

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"></HEAD>
<BODY></BODY></HTML>

thats it :(

Me too :(

Dear Valued Visitors,
This Organic Steak Survey was completed and taken offline on 09/28/2004. Since that time the HXMMarketResearch domain has been illegally compromised by hackers. The individuals who hacked the site made the survey available for completion and then publicly published a link to the hacked survey in a variety of places. Many "free deals" websites have picked up the hacked link and have been unknowingly sending members to the site to complete this survey. Consequently, many people completed the survey after the open enrollment period had expired.

Unfortunately, we cannot honor the free steak offer to those individuals who completed the survey after the the survey was officially closed and our quota was reached.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch

:(

InYearsToCome said:
Dear Valued Visitors,
This Organic Steak Survey was completed and taken offline on 09/28/2004. Since that time the HXMMarketResearch domain has been illegally compromised by hackers. The individuals who hacked the site made the survey available for completion and then publicly published a link to the hacked survey in a variety of places. Many "free deals" websites have picked up the hacked link and have been unknowingly sending members to the site to complete this survey. Consequently, many people completed the survey after the open enrollment period had expired.

Unfortunately, we cannot honor the free steak offer to those individuals who completed the survey after the the survey was officially closed and our quota was reached.

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch

:(

Biggest...cop-out...ever..

Honestly, who would hack a website in order to continue the work that it was doing originally????

I want proof.

apparently the "hackers" made the survey "available for completion. As if it was impossible to complete previously. They then committed the heinous crime of telling their friends about hmxmarketresearch. You got your survey, I want my steak!

Dear Valued Visitors,

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch

ah bummer!... never read those hacked posts when they were written over two months ago... been cravin my steak... nuts!... guess its just boring chicken breasts for me :(

uhhhh, is this meat mailed, becuase i dont want to get food poisoning because of my cheap attitude.
i guess it doesnt matter now anyway...

Dear Valued Visitors,

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch"

Damn, I wanted me some free moo-cow :(

another "ya Right" moment

Dear Valued Visitors,

Sincerely,

HXMMarketResearch

Back