****Free Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's - 2/3/2009****

jjager85

2[H]4U
Every guest from 6AM - 2PM on Tuesday will receive 1 free Grand slam, and 1 free coupon book with 8 coupons in it. Each coupon book has 4 BOGO's, 2- 25% off coupons, 1 coupon good for free dessert , and 1 coupon good for a free order of pancake puppies. Each Denny's in the US received 1,000 of these coupon books to hand out to guests on Tuesday who order a free Grand Slam.

Per Denny's Corporate every store also received 500 Grand Slam rain check coupons. Denny's has instructed each manger to hand these rain checks out good for a free Grand Slam to any guest who can't wait.

Denny's spent 3 million on the Super Bowl ad, and tons more on a full page ad this coming Monday in USA Today. They are taking this very seriously and instructing all stores to staff as if it's a major Holiday and for the staff to be as friendly as humanly possible.

Commercial during the SuperBowl will announce this

http://www.dennys.com/

Hm, I have one nearby and don't go into work until 10:30 am tomorrow because of a project... Interesting.

Oh my god, I had this 2 weekends ago and it cured my hangover.... well, not really.... but it was pretty amazing!

Luckily my day doesn't start until 12:30 tomorrow so I'll have some time to stop in for one free orgasmic breakfast!

The Wife just ate there today actually and reminded me that on February 24th they'll be doing their yearly "Free stack of pancakes" offer, all they ask is that you bring in a donation for a local foodbank like a few cans of food (green peas, green beans, corn, that sort of thing).

The Wife and I have jumped on that offer for a few years running so... we'll see what happens.

I doubt I'll hit the deal tomorrow however. As soon as the homeless crowd here in Vegas finds out about it (oh, yes, they are well aware of such deals) they will literally tear into the multiple Denny's here in town... I deal with enough stupid tourists on a daily basis, can't handle more in the mix. :)

It's only free for bums named denny? WTFQRST?:D

kidding aside, I used to love dennys as a kid. But go there now, they are always out of something. "Milk" was one that pissed me off!

Heading up there with a friend at 9:45 EST. Hope the line isn't too long... need to be back for class my noon.

DANGIT! I forgot to go, and I made food at home before I left. Didn't realize it until I saw one of my instructors walking in with a bunch of students and a few people had Denny's things cas they couldn't finish it. GAH!

Yeah, we stopped by at 7:30am and it was a madhouse. We just drove up the street to a real greasy spoon diner and paid $4 for 3 eggs, 1/2lb of homefries, toast, coffee, juice, and 1/2 a muffin while we waited for our food. ;)

I just got a raincheck in the morning and came back around 5pm when all the crowds were gone and I could eat in peace and quiet. I think I was actually the only customer there although I'm not sure, I was in the patio outside. Nothing beats a free breakfast for dinner :)

Back