Free - Get it out of my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBR

I Show Old Ladies My Dick Wrappers
I'm trying to get rid of a shit load of accumulated junk. Most of it is trash, but I've got a few things someone might be interested in. I'll ship the processors all at my expense.

Found a NetGear 4 port 10baseT hub, cost of shipping gets it.

Might have some RAM too, but I've got to clean up a bit more and see just what I have. I have a box of junk aswell, but I'm not exactly what's in there. Mostly LAN cards, video cards, a modem or two, some other stuff. Been awhile since I've been into it. I'm sure there's more than a few things in there for someone looking to set up a farm, $20 shipped and it's yours.

If this stuff isn't claimed by Wednesday next week, it'll go to a friend of mine...who folds for 2CPU. If he doesn't want it, it'll be trashed.

I'm also in need of a 256MB or 512MB stick of PC2100. Anyone have some they'd be willing to let go on the cheap(really cheap, that is) or free even? :)

YGPM on the 1.1GHz P3 (whoops, thought it was a Celeron)...

EDIT: Let me know when you know what RAM you have too.

Come to think of it, I have to figure out a way to ship the processors. I don't have any clamshell cases they'd fit in to protect the pins. Any ideas?

Most of the RAM I have is(IIRC) 64MB PC-100, maybe some 32MB sticks. I don't recall much, haven't gone through my hardware in awhile.

I'm also in need of a 256MB or 512MB stick of PC2100. Anyone have some they'd be willing to let go on the cheap(really cheap, that is) or free even? :)

You might want to be a bit more specific, otherwise you'll have a couple old CRT's headed your way.;)

One question though, do you fold? I'd like to see these parts go to someone who I know will use them to fold for team 33. If they're not going to be used that way, I might as well give them to a buddy of mine, they wouldn't be folding for [H] but they'd be folding at the very least.

No, I don't fold. However, if you want to get rid of anything I'm still available.

I'd be happy to take the processors off you hands. I can't get them folding right away, but once I get the rest of the stuff I can.

CBR said:
Come to think of it, I have to figure out a way to ship the processors. I don't have any clamshell cases they'd fit in to protect the pins. Any ideas?

Most of the RAM I have is(IIRC) 64MB PC-100, maybe some 32MB sticks. I don't recall much, haven't gone through my hardware in awhile.

I have a stick of PC2100, a 256MB, but it is ECC registered. Will that work?

No, I need non-ECC RAM. Thanks though. :)

Zarathu said:
No, I don't fold. However, if you want to get rid of anything I'm still available.
If you do not fold, please head over to the other FS/FT forum. This is for members only. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back