Free gas from Shell

I've joined the boat the rest of you have. After winning my first time around it now get the same $10 shell $25 everytime. Even if you do win, remember you have to wait until the end of the month before they'll think about sending your prize. Just keep trying everyday.

I wish everyone luck.
 
I keep getting the $10 shell $25 too. havn't won anything yet though...probebly won't but i'll keep trying.
 
let lock this thread..................it is no good anymore..............just a way to get peopels email address (even if you use fake ones)
 
lol.. they say at the bottom that its $1000/year in gas.. well thats roughly $20/week.. i dont know about you but $20 hasnt got me through a week in about 4 years lol..
 
I've been playing every day since this deal came out, and I am not joking, but I have gotten the exact same combination every time - $10 - Shell - $25.
Random??
:rolleyes:
 
dude, the combination slot thingy doesnt even matter. See the part that is something like click-here-if-you-do-not-have-flash etc? Click that, and it'll automatically immediately tell you if you won or lost.
 
How's everyone else been doing on this lately?

If not winning have you been seeing $10 SHELL $25?

I figure I might have won again sometime after doing it everyday for 2 weeks with 2 e-mail addresses. And I like Shell gas too. ;)
 
Cowcaster88 said:
How's everyone else been doing on this lately?

If not winning have you been seeing $10 SHELL $25?

I figure I might have won again sometime after doing it everyday for 2 weeks with 2 e-mail addresses. And I like Shell gas too. ;)
That's what I get every day. I thought maybe it was a cookie or something, so I tried from a different machine (I know, just delete my cookies.) and got the same thing there, too.
 
TrailerTrashPrincess said:
mine came yesterday
You're just now getting your prize? I got mine like shortly after the contest was over and used it in mid-October... Really my $10 winnings didn't get me much gas. :D oh well
 
Back
Top