Free games!!!

If Bloodymare is free then why does it have a payment link at the top of the page? Just looked in the forum and you can purchase points. What are the points used for? I checked out some other supposed free MORG recently and sure it is free but to be effective in the game you need to purchase items so neither of these games are really free. Free to be monster fodder but not to to play the game properly.

If Bloodymare is free then why does it have a payment link at the top of the page? Just looked in the forum and you can purchase points. What are the points used for? I checked out some other supposed free MORG recently and sure it is free but to be effective in the game you need to purchase items so neither of these games are really free. Free to be monster fodder but not to to play the game properly.

The game itself is absolutely free, you don't HAVE to purchase anything. There are extra items that can be paid for, but I have played pretty far into the game without paying a single penny and I have done just fine. There is nothing left out if you don't pay, it's just extra "perks". There are a lot of MMO's that do this now, like Silkroad for instance.

OK, maybe I will check it out. I registered for some other free MMORG 2 weeks ago and haven't even installed it yet so have to check that one out first.

my fault for bad capitalization and using archaic words, but i meant Venerable as a descriptor. Dwarf fortress is just Dwarf Fortress(err well the full tile is Slaves to Armok: God of Blood, Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress)

Thanks guys. Finally got to play Op7 with my clan. It's like cs meets cod4. Graphics are something to be disired, but the game play is great. You can level up to buy new guns, or pay a little for "ncash" and buy the guns with out having to rank up. Great game though.

that game was ez.

pull door
take off pants
sit on toilet
sh!t

Babo Violent 2 (soldat-like game)
BV2 is a top down shooter where you control a "Babo," a red or blue orb that rolls around the screen with one of six weapons attached to it. The intuitive keyboard + mouse interface helps you get into the thick of the action as quick as possible. It's as simple as joining one of the many active servers and hitting 'F'. You are immediately dropped into the action and start tossing grenades and molotov cocktails at anything that moves while firing to stay alive.

http://www.rndlabs.ca/bv2/screenshots.php

Is the HaloZero link valid?? Reason I ask is our corporate network says it is malware...

Don't know. Haven't played it, and can't on this computer. Can anyone else confirm this?

Airrivals is a fun MMOFPS, it used to be space cowboys www.airrivals.net

its focused more on PvP and you join one of two nations at lvl11 and then battle on!

I don't get it. A lot of these games have been free since their release. Many shortly after.

Back