Free Game Time 48hrs Titanfall

Antiflash

Limp Gawd
Origin have a new service called "Game Time" This weekend you get to download Titanfall. After installing it you can play it for 48hrs (real time) for free. You can start your 48hrs whenever you want because they start the counter after you press play for the first time. This is the full game, no restrictions for 48hrs.
Downloading.... 50GB!!!

Love that they put a game free to play for a weekend that is over 50gb. Thanks EA.

The download time does not matter. the 48hrs counts from the moment you hit "Play". You can start playing next week if you which. Just be sure to start downloading today.

LOLZ proof that the game hasn't lived up to it's expectations. Wouldn't have anything to do with MP only and the fact these idiots can't keep aimbots etc out of their games. BF3 and BF4 are prime examples of this.

So I managed to play 1 hour, 3 rounds of gameplay, before my HDD gave up the ghost. That sucked. Though not my cup of tea I would have liked to spend a little more than 3 rounds before I made a decision on it. Those that haven't bought it, it seems like the type of game that if you like no real story and just running and gunning... its for you.

I felt the game to be pretty meh. Not bad but not enough keep my attention.

Back