Free game codes available for Steam

I entered and won a number of drawings for a bunch of random Steam games, and ended up with several duplicates between the various drawings. I am giving these codes away to anyone who wants them. The list of games I have available is as follows.

pirates of black cove x2
earth 2160 x2
planets under attack
World War 2: Panzer Claws
Enclave x2
jagged alliance 2 x2
iron sky
septerra core
RoBoRumble
The Troma project
pressure
chicken shoot gold
battle vs chest
jack orlando
knights and merchants

This list will also be located at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CG6CscFw5551-tcI6veZoEmaoGtTSBby8fv0JTMHkYE/edit?usp=sharing
As the game codes are claimed, they will be removed from the google doc list. These codes are all legally obtained via the gamekit.com website, via drawings for 5 or 10 random steam games. I still have a ton of points to spend on entering all these drawings (received 10000 total points for playing World of Warships), and so this list may grow in the future as well. If this happens, the google doc will have the new additions to what is available.

Please, only ask for 1 code so that I can spread the freebies out. Codes will be provides via a private message.

There's a subforum here just for freebies, you might consider asking an Admin or Mod to move this thread over there if they don't do it themselves before you do:

Free Stuff subforum

Oops, missed spotting that one. Would an admin or mod please do that for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

*update: Instead of moving the thread, could a mod or admin please just close it? I'm adding my list to the existing Steam Games giveaway thread I spotted in the free stuff forum. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back