Free Firebolt eCigs

dracos

Supreme [H]ardness
Freebie for you smokers like myself.. I've tried many brands and I'm always open to try others until i find one I like to be able to actually 'quit' regular cigs..

*obviously you've got to be of age here.

--Not sure about posting this though, but it's not technically not tobacco or a controlled substance, but it is nicotine... so if the mods see this and delete well, sorry about that as it's kind of a gray area...

Anyway, to get a free pack you need to sign up for their forums, like them on Facebook and just fill out the form with your name and address.

Info here:
http://www.ecigadvanced.com/blog/free-firebolt/

Yea its all great except the frigging "like" on Facebook! F'n Facebook.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Thanks!!! I'm in for one. I recently made the switch and would like to try different ones

Nice! I am going to have to check into this. I've been trying to quit for like 4 - 5 months now and I have been using the patches but they don't seem to help me much. =X

I had good results with "Blu"
i'd like to try something dif but i'm afraid all the progress i've made will go to waste
Blu works but it's damn expensive

Nicotine is a mild carcinogen in itself but compared to smoking cigarettes ingesting nicotine is negligibly bad. The main thing with nicotine is you don't want to do it on a regular basis, because that kind of usage is what most promotes oncogenesis.

FYI mine just arrived..

kinda neat.. looks like a real pack of cigarettes, and it's the same size.. has rechargeable battery, USB charger and three cartomizers supposedly equal to 3 packs of normal cigs

I dont even smoke and Im going to get me some. Maybe this will can help me on my road to weightloss.........

Yea its all great except the frigging "like" on Facebook! F'n Facebook.

Oh well, maybe next time.

apparently the "like on facebook" is not a requirement.
I didn't do that part, but just received mine.

there are forums dedicated to vaping... or e-cigarettes.. as someone who quit 2 1/2 yrs ago from 3 packs a day to 0 packs a day... using an e-cig the first day.. I'd advise smokers looking to quit or cut down to seek out the various forums. :) There is a ton of variation out there, and lots of re-labeled garbage.

Back