Free EASEUS Partition Master Software

flylow

Limp Gawd
I do not have 50 posts so I cannot post in the proper section.

Found on bensbargains.net.

""This is the full feature professional edition with licensing. What used to cost $39.95 is now free."

Use a download manager to prevent getting a corrupted file, I used fdm (free download manager). It took several tries, server must be getting hit pretty hard. If you can get through you can get a free download & license for EASEUS Partition Master.

http://www.easeus.com/download/pass/epmpro3.zip

Version appears to be 3 0 2 professional.

Username: easeus

Password: 8lE.ty#X

The above link will expire on 27 Feb 2009, 11.59pm (Eastern time).

I was JUST posting this... I swear... just saw it on another forum and was just posting it... DOH!!!

I was JUST posting this... I swear... just saw it on another forum and was just posting it... DOH!!!

Perhaps you will be so kind as to post it over in the free stuff section so as many as possible can take advantage of it.

Thanks.

Thanks again!

Perhaps someday I will have enough posts to gain full privileges, not in any hurry though as I have been here 6 years.

I wouldn't say you've been here 6 years with only 32 posts... more like "I pop in once in awhile and say howdy with a post..." :D

18 more man, 18 more... at your current rate of .01 per day you'll get there in what, well... shit, 3 more years? ;)

I wouldn't say you've been here 6 years with only 32 posts... more like "I pop in once in awhile and say howdy with a post..." :D

18 more man, 18 more... at your current rate of .01 per day you'll get there in what, well... shit, 3 more years? ;)

When I run into trouble I simply do a search, I do not generally answer questions because others are much more knowledgeable than I am.

I thought about grabbing a copy just for shits and giggles, never enough tools in the tech toolkit I guess, but Parted Magic does it all just fine and it's open source as it is.

What section do you get to with 50 posts?

I have a subscription here...is that the section your discussing?

Last time i tried this software, i could never get the darn boot disk to work.

Back