Free Dragon Voice!

spayez

n00b
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
6
Hey,

I always look at the Hardforum Hot Deals section, but I never post. I was trying to contribute, but it seems you must have a 50 post count limit, so I thought, I would just post in the General Software section, since Voice Recognition software did not fit anywhere else, and this deal is just too good to give up. If, it is in the incorrect section, it would be graciously welcomed, if someone else with a 50 count could post this in the correct forum.

Just check first to make sure no one else has beat you to it. No one has as of this moment. Good Luck,

Anyways, this is a 2 day 15th-16th Deal. You Pay $69.99 to purchase Dragon 11.5 from tigerdirect, then you will receive 1 rebate for $40 and another for $60, so you end up making $30.01. If, you just want to make a buck, you can sell the software on fleaBay. The link below has both rebate forms, and the link on thier site takes you to tigerdirect.

Oh, and if you were wondering, since I was, one rebate form requires the original UPC off the box, and other usual rebate red tape, but the second rebate only requires copies. You have 30 days from either the 15th or 11-16 to mail everything in.

I actually own the software, and as a student it saves so much time. It is indispensable, just like multi-monitors are. The only issue, though, you need a good mic. Headsets work great, the better the headset the easier to program, since it learns from you, similar to A.I. Anyways, I will stop tooting the horn of the corporate villains and simply say, it's a good deal, especially for the right person. I will be selling mine, since i paid $85 for the same version less than 6 months ago. Talk about short shelf time. This is pay back! Woot....http://www./Nuance-Dragon-Naturally-Speaking-11-5-Premium/202222.htm
 
Last edited:
Sorry, the link will not work for some reason. I found it at dealsofamerica dot com. It's under the tigerdirect Nuance Dragon Voice 11.5. Simply google it, or go to the site and use the search function.
 
Back
Top