FREE: DFI Lanparty nf3 250gb

ScoobyG

n00b
Well of course there's a catch :)

First, you're paying shipping ($10). If you live in Madison, WI we can meet up and I'll give it to you directly.

Now, the reason I'm giving this away is that I've upgraded to a PCIe board. The reason I upgraded to a new board is that this one had a couple issues. First, I'm not sure all of the SATA inputs are working correctly. I started having boot problems at some point and tried to plug the hdd in a different input - seemed to work, but who knows if it was the actual problem. More annoyingly, I got a new power supply which turned out to have issues with DFI boards (Seasonic if you're curious). The PC would just randomly shut down on me. If you have a different brand of PSU you should be fine (but hey, no guarantee.)

Long story short, I can't in good conscience sell this. Hopefully someone, somewhere, has a socket 754 processor that's just waiting to be put inside a linux box. Or something. :)

Wow. That was fast.

Riddlinkidstoner pm'd me first, so he gets it. I'll bump this if he doesn't come through with paypal.

If they back out I'll take it :) Edit, nvm, taken :)

Awh. I live in Milwaukee, and would have driven by and picked it up. I needed a 754 board....

bastards!!!!!! :p

Woman: "Would you like a free cookie sample, sir?"
Homer: "The price is right!"
(Starts wolfing down on cookie bits)
Woman:"Uh... you can get the whole thing for $2, sir."
Homer (angry): "So THAT'S the catch! Get me hooked up, then jack up the price!"
(sad): "Well, you win."

D'oh! Im in Platteville, which is about an hour away, would have loved to take that off your hands :p

Back