• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

free-dc.org recent changes...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

Guest
Not sure I like what they have changed other than the colors look more pleasing to the eyes.

How can you find out a last 28 day history of points per project, per user without it being a graph? You used to be able to see a table chart that showed it, but now I can not find it.

Help?
 
I don't see it there anymore. Maybe I'm missing it too. They also don't show how many positions you went up or down in each project that day.

I kinda liked that. At least not where I was looking. Could be that it was the first day it was up and I didn't move any positions.
 
Dang you're right. I just noticed that, too. I changed rank in a few projects and no more arrows showing position change. Damn it. What are they doing?!
 
Dang you're right. I just noticed that, too. I changed rank in a few projects and no more arrows showing position change. Damn it. What are they doing?!

I don't even like the new graphics..

Can't cater to us all, I guess.
 
Damn it. Just noticed the "join date" rank isn't clickable anyone so you can't see who joined on the same day as you and what their current rank is.
 
I haven't even looked at it yet. May do that sometime this weekend. I know the site has been having more and more problems lately before the changes. Hopefully this will fix those.
 
Yeah, I had an issue opening the site a few days ago as well. Cleared the web cache and all was well.
 
Back
Top