Free copy of Brink if you work at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Gamestop, or Target

Could someone PM their pay stub that's blacked out? I'll have to chop it up.

Sent mine in a week ago and still havent heard anything...gonna try one more time.

Same here. I probably got denied though.

I tried sending it in again, but it just tells me that my request is already in the system. Since all requests appear to be approved manually, they've probably took a Thanksgiving vacation and won't be back to approve requests until tomorrow at the earliest.

Same here. I probably got denied though.

I tried sending it in again, but it just tells me that my request is already in the system. Since all requests appear to be approved manually, they've probably took a Thanksgiving vacation and won't be back to approve requests until tomorrow at the earliest.

Just got approved! yay!

Couple questions:

Will a W2 work? I don't have anymore paystubs. Also, is there a known current game list?

Don't think so. Can you log into a employees website (like walmart has) to get an old copy of a paystub or a screenshot of a pay record (which is what I used)?

Current offerings from the program include

Skyrim - 100 points - Steam
Rage - 100 points - Steam
Fall Out New Vegas Xbox 360 - 100 points
Brink DLC Psycho Pack - 25 points
Brink - Fallout Pack DLC - 25 points
Brink - Spec Ops DLC - 25 points
Brink - Doom Pack DLC - 25 points
Brink - Steam - 100 points
Hunted The Demon's Forge - Direct2Drive - 100 points

Future offerings include Prey 2, possibly other unannounced titles.

Just got approved! yay!

I'm probably out of luck then, because it appears I applied around the same time you did.

I work for walmart, but not in a store, so I put in the number for the distribution center I work at, which wouldn't correspond to a store if they looked it up.

Not disappointed though, but was well worth a shot. :cool:

Why are people getting denied? And how exactly does this work?

It is very similar to the Intel Retail Edge program in that you finally get something cool for working in a retail store. But, like the Intel thing, you have to verify your eligibility of working retail by sending in a copy of your paystub. After that, it is online "training" and downloading your new games.

having a freind of mine sign up, I'll volunteer to do all the training and watch the videos, since he has consoles and I have PC I'll take the steam codes and when opportunities come up to have xbox or PS3 games shipped I'll get them for him and pay shipping :)

I signed up on the 25th, and still haven't heard anything... maybe soon.

Sweet! Got accepted the next day, and a Skyrim Steam code about 45 min later. Joy!!!

Already saving points for Prey 2! Thought about Rage, but figured it will be $5 in no time.

I got Skyrim and Rage. Gifted Rage to my friend for his b-day. Next up is Brink.

Can someone pm a paystub? I can photoshop no problem and maybe post a blank template for anyone else that wants to use it? I just need to see store number and the font everything else is in.

FREESTUB-ACHOO!!!

I mean what? Someone say free stubs? i'd like one of those...wouldn't we all?

I had sent them a stub of an old Walmart check that I had about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard back from them :( . Should I write them about it??

I had sent them a stub of an old Walmart check that I had about 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard back from them :( . Should I write them about it??

Nope, be patient. It took me about a month or so. Just be patient, it is worth it. Just make sure it was your pay-stub and not someone else's... I'm sure that they are putting the hammer down on that.

NO YOU PEOPLE CANNOT HAVE MY WIFE'S PAYSTUB!!!

(She let me use it :p)

Okay, I will be patient. This will be week 4....

And yes, it was my own paystub. :D

Perhaps I should resubmit it?

You follow the instructions correctly? "We only need to see your Name, Address, Store Name, and Store Number (if Store Number is included). Black out all other private information, including your Social Security Number, Salary, and Pay Rate. Then scan and attach the paystub below. The First and Last Name must match the name you list below.

The uploaded Pay Stub file must be 300 KB or less. Valid image attachments are JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, or PNG."

Resubmit, can't hurt.

Took me several weeks to get in, already did all I can on there, honestly though I have seen more on prey 2 then on there, seems like that shouldn't be the case. Can't wait for that one though

FINALLY!!! After nearly 7 weeks, I got my acceptance email! Very happy :D

Nice, now get them points!

I got Skyrim and now have 360 points left waiting for something worthy, hopefully Prey 2!

Already have Brink (got it free as well) and not wasting pionts on Rage, it will be cheap soon enough during a Steam sale. So save them points for the good stuff. :D

Same boat here, I'm actually surprised they don't have any information on Dishonored up on their site either.... It's sad that Prey 2 was delayed.

I tried signing up for a few other retail partner sites and none of them seem to be worth while, you have to do way too much to get too few points, and their offering take up way too many points to make it worth while! Or some just offer discounts on stuff, but you have to use a lot of points to get the discounts.... by which time I would have rather just went out and bought the damned item full price!

Do you think they're going to ever add anything else to the store? Or is this pretty much dead now?

Do you think they're going to ever add anything else to the store? Or is this pretty much dead now?

What else new is there to add atm? They working on Prey 2, Dishonored and I'm sure a boatload of Skyrim DLC.

Prey2 will probably be up next. Dishonored looks mighty fine though.

They haven't added Dishonored up there, or anything about the Skyrim DLC. the news updates section is pretty empty...

I have over 200 points.. still waiting on that DLC for Skyrim and Dishonored!

Back