Free Computer Games Magazine Subscription

lagsmoke

Limp Gawd
Computer Games Magazine, the presenting sponsor for the Official Call of Duty $5,000 tournament, is offering IONGAMERS registrants the opportunity to sign up to receive a free 12 issue subscription to Computer Games Magazine – “The only independent PC game magazine.” See http://www.pixelfixx.com/computergamessubscriptionsignup/signup.php
to learn how to receive your free magazine subscription.

Got this in my email, none of that !!!!!!!!!! crap either =)

I'm going to have to poop more so I can read all these free subsciptions :(

S1nF1xx I'm going to have to poop more so I can read all these free subsciptions

Nice :p, same here. I going to have to do the same when i hit the throne myself. :D

Thanky, I need more magazines becuase magazines are now 3/4 advertisements and the rest alright content.

jayjaya29 said:
Thanky, I need more magazines becuase magazines are now 3/4 advertisements and the rest alright content.

It is really more like a third of the magazine. That is exactly how they are able to give away free subscriptions. They don't make money from subsciption fees. If they give away several thousand free subscriptions they can tell the advertisers they have more subscribers and thus make more money since advertisers pay based on the number of subscribers who will see the ad.

Back