Free COD2 from EVGA?

noobtech said:
I just got my e-mail in gmail a couple days ago saying I will get COD2 in 2 weeks. w00t... I'm still waiting to hear about my free Quake4. haha... I just got a 3rd 7800gt... I wonder what i'll do with the 2nd Quake4. haha
you can send that quake 4 to me ;) .

Does anyone know how they want the invoice by e-mail, i got my 7800GT yesterday and have to send an invoice from newegg to them, can i just save the page or can i just give them the invoice number for them to verify? I was thinking of calling that 888-880-EVGA number, but seen it was for COD2.

EDIT: Tech support is not available till the 27th so can't call either :(

RogueTrip said:
Does anyone know how they want the invoice by e-mail, i got my 7800GT yesterday and have to send an invoice from newegg to them, can i just save the page or can i just give them the invoice number for them to verify? I was thinking of calling that 888-880-EVGA number, but seen it was for COD2.

EDIT: Tech support is not available till the 27th so can't call either :(
i forwarded my invoice that newegg sent me through email to evga.

well, I bought 2 evga 516s together, and neither came with the free copy of CoD. currently they are shipping whth Quake 4, but I already have Quake 4. :( Bah. I will have them send me a couple copies, and I will just ell them. :p

Hey fellas.

Just to follow up...I bought 2 7800GT's, and wondered if I could get two copies of quake 4(thought it might be a limit one per household deal). Turns out gettin' two is no problem, and ill have them in about a week!

Quake 4 is a great game too btw, i bought it at best buy during thanksgiving for 24 bux and it was totally worth it. I waited till my SLI setup came in to play it, and it was totally worth it. Beat it in 3 days. It was a lot of fun.

Back