Free CarFax Report

enyceexdanny

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 22, 2003
Messages
2,618
For about a few days short of a month, I have unlimited free CarFax reports.
I only needed one, but I decided to pay an additional $5 to receive unlimited.

Since I already purchased the car, it seems like a waste just letting it expire.

So, If anyone needs it - email the VIN to carfax[at]plasmamix[dot]com. (do not PM me)

:D

(finally the forum is back up... )
 
if its still good...

im looking at 2 cars.
1g4nv14n6mm264675

this one, the 1's might be i's, i dont know. probably 1's though (the 0 might be an o as well... stupid ford)
1ftcr10a8ruc47919
 
I don't need a Carfax, but I just want to say how much I appreciate these services. :)
 
people do it all the time... its not like people can go out and do something with your vin numbers.. except get info on the car... ive seen ALOT of thread in the cars forum with like 20 pages of just vin numbers...

oh yeah, thanks.
 
crap.. sorry, I can only post 1 link for 1 vehicle..
So, provide your email address, I'll forward the report to you.
Or email the VIN to carfax[at]plasmamix[dot]com



Thanks. =)
 
fallsincluded said:
people do it all the time... its not like people can go out and do something with your vin numbers.. except get info on the car... ive seen ALOT of thread in the cars forum with like 20 pages of just vin numbers...

oh yeah, thanks.

You do know that a car can get stolen by posting the VIN number... right?
 
Vin are considered public knowledge by most states. . . In some states you can use that vin number to track down the owner (name & address) usually by merely going to a license office... (here there is a small fee and a wait, about a week, due to low staffing) But you can do the same with a license plate # (heard of some dude doing that to get dates... gotta be an urban legend...)

Sad thing is, where I live, all anyone has to do is put your name in the local property tax website and there they get your address, what you paid for your house, a floor plan, and a picture of it... all public knowledge via state/ local law and free access for anyone...

And with that address all one has to do is go to one of those map websites a put that address in. Voila, directions to your home... aint technology grand?
 
Back
Top