Free Calculator and Mouse Pad in One

Please enable automatically parse links in text.

Thanks!

sc0tty8 said:
http://www.fashionsight.com/mailinglist.asp

Please enable automatically parse links in text.

Thanks!

It is enabled by default, she turned it off so that you have to paste it into new window that way the other site doesn't see the 1,000's of hits that crashed their server is coming from us! ;)

I would suggest that you disable the parse link in your thread.

five-by-five said:
It is enabled by default, she turned it off so that you have to paste it into new window that way the other site doesn't see the 1,000's of hits that crashed their server is coming from us! ;)

I would suggest that you disable the parse link in your thread.
^^^^^^

urbancaver said:
this is a really weird doojiggy. What did you all say in the comment field
i put oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and it went thru

urbancaver said:
this is a really weird doojiggy. What did you all say in the comment field
I wrote about how much my niece will appreciate how this mousepad matches her barbie collection.

:D j/k, thx for the deal

i got a Mail Delivery Failure email at the address I put on the form. It said reason was quota was exceeded

dextrous said:
page loads as text in firefox

Same for me. ASP is such garbage.

I swear, I'm not saying it just because I'm anti-MS (very much so), but typically 9 out of 10 times when I have a server type error on a site, it is using IIS and / or ASP. It just amazes how few people seem to notice this, and the big sites (Newegg for example) will continue to use that crap.

Back