Free BIOFREEZE® Sample

Pretty cheap site haha. I'm in for one though, gotta try this being a long distance runner.
 
Biofreeze is like Ben-Gay, except literally and figuratively cooler. My trainer told me about it a couple months ago and I ordered a free sample by calling a # listed on www.biofreeze.com. It seems to work OK, but I think I have tendonitis and it doesn't seem to work as well there.
 
In for one, that site made me lol a little... maybe if i like the product i can get a job as their web designer ;)
 
Has anyone here bought Biofreeze before? Supposedly, you have to buy it from a chiropractor. But I've seen Biofreeze products sold on EBay.
 
I just bought some Biofreeze from EBay. At just less than $9 per roll-on stick, it's not a bad deal at all.
 
i work in a pharmacy and people are always asking for this but we dont carry it. in my opinion its the same menthol and camphor shit as all the other muscle creams.
 
Anyone get it ?

It takes a few weeks for them to ship it out. They wait until they have enough to send them out as bulk mail.

I bought Biofreeze roll-ons from EBay and am starting to use it. It doesn't do much for tendonitis. :(
 
Back
Top