FREE Beef Jerkey Sample

v6maro

[H]ard|Gawd
My friend owns this company - we went to college together. If you read his 'about us' page and create an account he will send you a free sample, and it's really good (if you ask me).

bam!

EDIT: OOPS, mods please move this to the free section (sorry)

Oh man I love beef jerky, I wish I had a constant supply of beef jerky sitting next to me!

Color me retarded, but I'm not seeing anywhere to e-mail him.

ALWAYS down for Beef Jerky, ALWAYS.

The free beef jerky is always the best! :D

Thanks! If my wife and I love the sample, he'll definitely be getting lots of business from us!

Signed up, my other supplier (Big John's) has gotten a little iffy with their stuff...

Signed up, my other supplier (Big John's) has gotten a little iffy with their stuff...

Yeah I get a lot from Big Johns as well. Pete's stuff is good and competes with their product pretty well if you ask me.

Thanks to those who signed up, hopefully you like your samples!

Sorry his shipping rates to Canada are ridiculous.

$37.00 for 5 lbs to Canada.

I used to get 5 lbs from Big Johns for about $15 shipping.

Love beef jerky. Glad to help guys who make good stuff. Good luck to him. I'm in.

Nothing yet. Will probably still give them a shot, though. Just delaying my order by making me wait for the sample :p

Except not one person in the thread appears to have gotten jerky, but hey fingers crossed, there is still always hope? :p There will not be free jerky in your mailbox. :(

I really really hope that I get it! I love jerky and have been waiting to get any so I have an unbiased opinion!

In for some free jerky!
Just a FYI as well. I came across this website when looking for some Beef Jerky back in the day.

http://www.bestbeefjerky.org/

Some sites review PC Hardware, some sites review beef jerky. True story :)
And this guy has a nice list of Jerky he has tried. (I like his reviews too)

He rates this specific jerky as "good". I have tried a few of the "best" rated jerky's and I havent been disappointed yet. The stuff you can find on the internet. haha.

Cool site! Looks like Mahogany Meats' Habanero one got a best rating on there and that has to be my favorite flavor from there. :)

Man, I was hoping that you bumped this thread saying that you got it, and that woulda meant that mine would be coming soon!

In for some free jerky!
Just a FYI as well. I came across this website when looking for some Beef Jerky back in the day.

http://www.bestbeefjerky.org/

Some sites review PC Hardware, some sites review beef jerky. True story :)
And this guy has a nice list of Jerky he has tried. (I like his reviews too)

He rates this specific jerky as "good". I have tried a few of the "best" rated jerky's and I havent been disappointed yet. The stuff you can find on the internet. haha.

Thanks for the link. I just ordered a sampler of crazy horse best rated jerkies.

Just curious why no one has called and asked why they haven't received the samples.
Call us - 800-597-7805

And I didn't sign up for the free samples. Thanks

Back