• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Free Asampoo Software

topdog5050

Gawd
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
832
Dear Ashampoo Customer,

Today I'm thrilled to make you an unbelievable offer that you can find at www.ashampoo.com/gift:
5 Ashampoo full versions – totally free!
Just enter the coupon code ASH-444LW1 on the page.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, thanks.

Some people at my work are checking it out, since I posted it.

Hopefully it will get you guys some business in the future, if it is software worth having.
 
I wonder if I will ever install these, I have loads of free software downloads that I never get around to installing.
 
what burning studio are they giving us. The free title doesn't match any of their products listed under burning.
 
I installed WinOptimizer to check it out and it's running in trial mode and asking for a key. Did I miss something?
 
Ok got it... I must've thought it was taking me to an ad and closed it or something. Thanks :)
 
wow this looks nice, maybe the burning suite is a nice alternative to nero. Thanks op

I replaced nero with Ashampoo a long time ago.

make sure and use a throw away e-mail address, they send a lot of "email offers" to upgrade
 
Back
Top