Free AMD X2 Kuma Retail (unlocked) with hard drive purchase ($70) @ newegg

:( :( :( why does this always happen when I have no money to spare. Good catch btw OP, this deal is freakin [h]ot :D

Those Seagates scare me to death with the failure rates. Look at the reviews for the 1TB drive, thats incredibly crappy, even being newegg reviews.

So maybe fleabay or craigslist the drives.

I've read newer models have the problem fixed but I don't blame anyone for being scared - primary hard drive stability is critical (I went with WD 640gb black model myself and I love it)

lol, I was just thinking about picking up fry's $99 7750 &760g mobo combo...this saves me some $. thanks op

damn thats a hot deal. i just put an order in for a kuma last week, i would have been all over this.

Got the 640GB. Anyone got a recommendation for a cheap, stable mobo for someone that doesn't want to overclock? Preferably one that has that has Hybrid Crossfire?

Or if someone is selling a used one, let me know :D

while the 1tb looks rough, the 640 looks very tempting....

I have $7 shipping, still a good deal.

Mine initially showed $7.89 shipping when I added the combo to my cart. I logged into my NewEgg account to complete checkout and the shipping charge disappeared :D

ok i bit like a mosquito on a hot white chick in the caribbean...

now im a super poor college student below 100$ in el banko:D

Just remember you need an AM2+ motherboard for this.
Not a problem with most boards today but people with existing hardware better check.

mmmMmmm all the combos with that chip are pretty decent :) Wonder whats up with them giving away the chip for free on at least 5 different combos and almost free on like 3 or 4 others lol

no more live cashback.....but if you can't pony up the cash now.......there's always the no payment for 90 days with bill me later....order total must be $250 though.

Darn it, I just literally bought that 1TB drive from the egg last week for that price! I coulda gotten a new CPU, too. :(

no more live cashback.....but if you can't pony up the cash now.......there's always the no payment for 90 days with bill me later....order total must be $250 though.

I guess Microsoft lost a SIGNIFICANT amount of money off of Eggers':D.

That's exactly my hesitation. I'll be at like $80 :p

Ugh.

think of it as a business investment :) and if your lucky you will get your money back + a kuma/HDD whichever one you plan on keeping.

T_T living from paycheck to paycheck :cool:

well no girlfriend so gotta have something to spend my green on :p

Nearly bought it but then I dont need the hard drive and I cant use the CPU since my board doesnt support AM2+. Bummer.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALREADY!!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!

20 minutes and I MISS IT!! FRAK.

Speaking of Frak ... series finale tonight.

I was one of the first to order, but canceled it. I was going to possibly use the processor for my HTPC, but it eats up to much power. The hard drive for storing blu-rays was the plan, but the name Seagate scared me as of late.

Damn too late, I would have brought them, and made some profit of it... arghh!

this sucks.... i would have bit just to get the 640gb drive... the cpu would have been sold.... :/

Back