[Free] 64 meg USB Flash Drive

Snowman

Weaksauce
The UD-RW combines the flexibility of a USB Flash Drive and the benefit of a CD-ROM in one small compact package. The UD-RW's innovative Dual Zone Technology creates two drive icons automatically, a CD-ROM Drive (Read Only Zone) and a Removable Disk Drive (Flash Drive Zone), under 'My Computer'. It allows users to protect their precious data or files in the Read Only Zone while it still gives users the ability to modify the contents in the Flash Drive Zone.

Go here www.udrw.com/en/inq/form2.php 64MB Free of charge
128MB $10/ea
256MB $20/ea

Please de-parse links from free deals - Lethal.

sent my request, they never asked for money, so i submited for a256

i watched the flash intro. I hope they didn't put ad crap all over this thing

This is the E-mail I got from them

Dear Sir,

Thanks for contacting us and apologize our delay in reply if you haven't heard back from us yet.

Re. Sample Evaluation Unit

64MB is available for your evaluation at no cost.

If you would like 128MB/256MB, we can offer promotional pricing
as shown below. (If you would like to purchase 128MB/256MB,
please fill in the attached form.)

64MB Free of charge
128MB $10/ea
256MB $20/ea

*Quantity is limited to 1 unit/customer.
*Trial campaign pricing for a limited period of time.
*Availability subejct to change.

If you would like a sample, please advise you ZIP code.
Meanwhile, I would appreciate if you could tell us
about your application.

Thanks and best regards,

Moto

Sounds interesting, lets see what this lil gadget can do. I'm thinking of making it into a lock for my laptop. :)

i am greedy, I signed up for the 256mb one, and read the email the other guy got, and re-applied for the 64mb one, using a different address and email, etc...

We'll see :)

THANKS!

w00t! awesome find. signed up for free 64 meg version. told them what i'd use it for:

Application:
Versatility in everyday
environments. Practicality.
Longevity in non-ideal climature.

I signed up for the 64mb one and told my friend about it. He decided to try and get a 256mb one. He signed up for it and in no later than FIVE MINUTES he recieved a call from them, asking him for 20$. I have NEVER been called by ANY place I've signed up for. Did anyone else here get 'the call'?

Thanks I also filled it out, I could use this, because my PC repair business that I run will greatly benefit from it.

Ordered the 64mb drive. How is this different from a standard flash drive? An icon as a CD under My Computer isn't really adding much. Am I missing something?

Who cares, free flash drive is awesome. Thanks!

They make a portion of the drive undeletable and that will autorun every time it's plugged in. So I think I'll pass on this one. :)

Lethal said:
They make a portion of the drive undeletable and that will autorun every time it's plugged in. So I think I'll pass on this one. :)

Even if you format? Stupid Question....anyway im hoping thisll be my first freebie.

Already have a 512 Scandisk mini, damn these things are shweet!
Another one wouldn't hurt though, but in my school, it's so easy to transfer powerpoints, projects, anything less than half a gig :D
64mb is still a ton, I've only really filled mine with about 50mb of pictures, a cd, several 20 slide powerpoints, etc.
Great find, since I missed out on the Dell 32mb one a while back :)

Lethal said:

It isn't undeletable, you just need to load their software on your workstation to add/remove files from the Read-Only portion. From the desrciption I think you have the option of making files Autorun...

I don't think anyone's gotten their's yet. Myself included. Damn you Dell, damn you to hell. (hey, that rhymes...coincidence?)

Back