Free 32MB Flash Drive

I don't suppose one of you guys that actually got the drive would post which car of interest you picked would you?

I signed up for this last time too and didn't get jack.

OvrrDrive said:
I don't suppose one of you guys that actually got the drive would post which car of interest you picked would you?

I didn't get mine (yet *fingers crossed*) but I do remember noticing it was only for one of the cars listed. Sadly, I don't remember which one.

I havent got the flash drive, but on Monday I got a big envelope with a nice little booklet about the TT and some other coupe that does absolutely nothing for me.

Oh well. I tried.

OvrrDrive said:

Pick the A3, I understand this is the one with the brocure that comes on a flash drive...... FWIW, haven't received mine yet, it's only been 3 weeks, though.....

l337*g0at said:
I havent got the flash drive, but on Monday I got a big envelope with a nice little booklet about the TT and some other coupe that does absolutely nothing for me.

Oh well. I tried.

Yeah, got the same thing this week too.

I would dare call this a dead deal. I ordered again, clicked A3, and got the same brochure.

Atleast I know 2 people who are thinking of getting audi's, so it's not a total loss. :mad:

Got my envelope with the printed brochure for the A3 in the mail yesterday, no USB key for me...

ditto, got a spiffy TT booklet but nothing else. oh well not that big of a loss. maybe it depends on the nearest audi dealer.

yeah, I got a nice booklet about the A3, but no flash drive and no DVD. however, it only took about a week or so for me to get... so idk why it's taking some people weeks to get soemthing.

soloz2 said:
yeah, I got a nice booklet about the A3, but no flash drive and no DVD. however, it only took about a week or so for me to get... so idk why it's taking some people weeks to get soemthing.

same i never got my flash drive, thats bullshit

apex32 said:
same i never got my flash drive, thats bullshit
i know man...everyone should always get their free stuff next day air and wrapped in $100 dollar bills. That way if the free stuff is junk then we could at least use the money. :rolleyes:

Audi will probably go bankrupt for not giving the entire [H] a free flash drive...

I also got my USB drive - it's apparently been here for a while since I've been on travel since April 2nd, so no tellin' how long it's been here.

They probably run a credit check and if it does not look like you can afford an Audi, they don't ship you the good stuff.

I'l try to order one and see what happens.

Don

Back