Free 22 issue Subscription PC Magazine

burningrave101

[H]F Junkie
Free Gift! America's Leading Technology Magazine
This outstanding magazine delivers the most authoritative and extensive reviews of computing and internet products available today. With its in-depth reports on the latest technologies and insightful profiles of industry leaders--- this publication provides you with the essential information you need to make effective purchasing decisions for both your company and your home.

A Twenty Two Issue Subscription -- Our Gift To You!
You'll receive no bill -- no spam! Your mailing address is confidential and will be given to the magazine publisher for the sole purpose of distribution and will not be sold to outside sources.

Supplies are limited and this offer will expire when supplies are exhausted -- so act now!

http://www.rewardsgold.com/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/pcm/df3a1.htm

UPDATE: NEW LINK!

http://www.rewardsgold.com/pcm/techdepot/techdepot1.htm

UPDATE: ANOTHER NEW LINK (I THINK LOL) 4/17/04

http://www.rewardsgold.com/pcm/tfy/df3a1.htm

How do I know they won't sell my address or try to bill me when the subscription is done?

sweeetttt.

dude, you never unparse the urls, do you want the deals to die faster...

Originally posted by Pimp20G
Worth a try, we'll see if we get this one

it should work cuz I'm still workin' on my first free subscription to PC World magazine. :p

so now it looks like my renewal will also be free. :D

Man, too bad I already signed up for that other one (although I'm still waiting to get the 1st issue of that subscription...)

Originally posted by fallsincluded
sweeetttt.

dude, you never unparse the urls, do you want the deals to die faster...

It doesn't matter dude. These deals are posted all over the net on hot deals forums and they always post active links. The deals run out when they are no longer in supply.

I'm trying it. I only get one mag now, nothing to read! How long is 22 issues? A year and a half? Well thanks! WOW! FREE!

Originally posted by Millow
dammit. why do i live in canada?

Because your parents like the beer? :D

Back on topic:

Now I'll be getting PCMag, Stuff and Maxim free, thanks to the [H]!

This might just be part of all the subscription stuff sent to me but I just got a bill for PC Mag. Are you sure this offer is free? It says 25 bucks for 25 issues. I'm just gonna ignore it. Anybody else get this?

If the only thing you've done is sign up for offers like this where it specifically says its free then all your getting in the mail is a renewal subscription bill. They want you to pay for another subscription and they make it look like your getting billed for what your getting alread. Just throw it in the trash. Even if it was a bill which it is not, the worst they can do is quit sending you free magazines.

Originally posted by burningrave101
If the only thing you've done is sign up for offers like this where it specifically says its free then all your getting in the mail is a renewal subscription bill. They want you to pay for another subscription and they make it look like your getting billed for what your getting alread. Just throw it in the trash. Even if it was a bill which it is not, the worst they can do is quit sending you free magazines.

Thats exactly what I try to tell my friends, when I tell them about free subscriptions. You can't get billed without you knowing it becuase they don't have your credit card or any bank account info. All you'll get is a bill for renewal, and you can just throw that away.

By the way, thanks burninggrave101. I could always use another magazine subscription.

Thanks for signing up for the
free 22 issue magazine subscription.

Your subscription will arrive
within the next 10-12 weeks!

It has been paid for in full
and you will not receive a bill!

nice. thx man

What is this site rewardsgold? they don't have a very informative front page? Is this a deal with PC Mag or Zif Davis or with rewardsgold, which I don't know anything about them.

Also the text about having to be over 13 years of age doesn't make sense to me, I don't know what requires you to be a teenager for to recieve physically or enter to (such as a contract). Not to mention that the blue underlined text makes you think its a link.

Also when going to PCmag.com and clicking the suscribe link, it tells me a 22 issue subsription is only 34.97 not 131.87 (for the print version 1 year [22 issues] at regular subsription price)2 years is only 59.97

Just questions I would need answered before I give these people any information on me

Originally posted by bigstusexy
What is this site rewardsgold? they don't have a very informative front page? Is this a deal with PC Mag or Zif Davis or with rewardsgold, which I don't know anything about them.

Also the text about having to be over 13 years of age doesn't make sense to me, I don't know what requires you to be a teenager for to recieve physically or enter to (such as a contract). Not to mention that the blue underlined text makes you think its a link.

Also when going to PCmag.com and clicking the suscribe link, it tells me a 22 issue subsription is only 34.97 not 131.87 (for the print version 1 year [22 issues] at regular subsription price)2 years is only 59.97

Just questions I would need answered before I give these people any information on me

Dude lol.....you are wayyyyy too paranoid.

Most anything you sign up in this day and age requires you to be over 13. Even when you register on alot of forums it will ask if you are over 13 and if not your parents are suppost to send them this letter of agreeing to let you join and all that. I'm sure very few kids do this and just ignore what it says but them asking if your over 13 is normal.

Second, $34.97 is how much you would pay through PC Mag but have you seen the newstand prices for magazines? Their rarely less then $5 for a good magazine and $5 x 22 mags = $110 at the least.

You think their going to sell your address on the black market or something? lol

Damn!

"Sorry we have exausted our supply of magazines"

Damn!

Damn!

Damn! :D

Enjoy your mags guys!

I checked on my subscription that I got for free and at the PCMag site it says it is only for a year.

Same here...12 month subscription, last issue on Apr 2005, according to PCMag Subscription site.

Originally posted by Xelarator
Same here...12 month subscription, last issue on Apr 2005, according to PCMag Subscription site.

I think mines up to like DEC 2008 now lol.

Back