• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Free 1U Supermicro case

phnguyen90

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
189
Hi everyone,
I have around 20 1U super micro that came from my work place. They are used and each come with the power supply inside. I have no need for them and before sending it to recycle, I just wondering if anyone on here want it. I will try to upload the picture tomorrow.:D


Please Note: The location for pick up is San Jose, California near San Jose State and no shipping
 
Back
Top