Free 1gb Kingston flash drive

thank OP!! deal is still good; just ordered... no tax for me in IN... $0.00; can't argue with free.

I've now gotten 4 free ones. I'm still from time to time signing up for another.

I think I stated that before.But it does work. i've gotten 4 of these drives now.

got two yesterday, signed up for 4 more today, should make great stocking stuffers :D

eww, may be smaller, but it's much fuglier. i'd rather have a big stick than a fugly stick :p
Ah, but the other stick doesn't come with $30 Migo software! :D And you can take off the slider bit and it'll look better.

For those who have multiple CCs (or have never used Google Checkout), yes, it's free. I got this same exact flash drive a few months ago for free from Shop4tech through GCO.

Is that how they track who is a "first time GCO user" or not, by your credit card #, how do you know this? So if I use a completely different CC then I used for my first GCO order then it should be ok? what if you use GCO twice with the same CC, what are they going to do, how can they really enforce that? just curious

i used the same CC for all of my GCO deals, they only care about it being the first time you've used GCO on the gmail account

i just got my last two yesterday, thanks buy.com, it was a great time while it lasted.

aah, memories

in for five. these will make great stocking stuffers!

thanks OP! :D

weird, they remove it and bring it back

i also got an e-mail from google warning me about using the $10 checkout, so maybe they're monitoring the activity now.

got mines yesterday, well sorta because I ordered 4...and only got 2....hmm...but still a good deal!

1, 2, 4... that's not so bad really. 15? That's just fuckin' greedy, and I'll bet you don't get half of 'em now that Google and Buy.com are actually onto the "freebies" we've been getting. I was in for 1 two weeks ago, got it last week, then ordered 3 more last week so, maybe tomorrow or Monday I hope they arrive.

But 15? Geez... :p

Just ordered a 2GB one for $4.95 (after $10 GC discount and free shipping)... not bad at all.

CompUSA has these for $7.99 tonight (yes, Thanksgiving night they're open from 9PM to midnight). I think some store has them for $4.99 tomorrow, can't remember which one.

Some places have 2GB sticks for $14.99, best price I've seen on a 4GB stick is at Radio Shack, a Sandisk 4GB Cruzer for $24.99.

They're all over the place now. :p

Back