Frederick's of Hollywood - 40% Off Coupon

Now that I can buy sexy lingerie for my girlfriend at prices I can afford...

....I need a girlfriend.

damn wish i wouldn't of blown my little bit of money on that dvd burner i dont get a check till tomorrow :( oh well maybe then i can buy my gf some things.

http://www.fredericks.com/images/0/03188_04_thm_a_3600.jpg

:p

~~~~~~~~~~
Don't gank bandwidth from another site's server.

- Lethal

This deal is still good! Thank god [H]ardforum came back in time. I'm writing down the code this time :p

wow this code is still working? haha i better not let my girlfriend find out. she has enjoyed her stuff so far and so have I

damn my girl just spent $70 there, stinkin hard forums going down. If they woulda been up she could have gotten so much more for her $70 :D

Thanks, Kenji4861
Time to buy some more panties. Something that doesn't ride my ass like an old boyfriend, while I game :eek:

TMI? Too bad :D :D

Fff.....

I just spent $35 there for her. :mad:

Oh well. It'll be worth it either way. :cool:

edit: They also sent me an email stating free shipping until June 6th. Just a heads up. :)

It's not dead! I just placed an order. Put something in the cart and fill out the address info and coupon code. It will say coupon invalid, but check your cart. I just did this a few hours ago. Worked at 10PM CST 6/2

Yep, still works at 11:00 pm PST on 6/2. I switch back and forth between my basket and the "code not accepted" error page several times before my basket was shown as discounted. Ended up going through fine.

Catboxer said:
It's not dead! I just placed an order. Put something in the cart and fill out the address info and coupon code. It will say coupon invalid, but check your cart. I just did this a few hours ago. Worked at 10PM CST 6/2
Sweet! I just spent $144 I don't have :D But hey I saved $100 so it all evens out...right?

So who wants me to post some pics of my g/f when all the stuff comes? :cool:

I FINALLY got it to work. The code applied fine like ya'll said, but the site spooged on me in checkout over 20 times.

The sex will be worth the trouble though. :D :D :D :D

woooot! Yeah it did work. Got 40% off. I have been meaning to buy somethings for the GF. I feel guilty, she is always getting things for me. Now I just hope they fit. Thank god there is only several sizes to choose from. Oh well if they don't fit I can always hock them for crack :D !

Back