FragBox2

Fate

n00b
I was reading some of the posts on the forums and I noticed some people talking about Silverstone releasing some of the fragbox cases? The ones that take the full size psu. I was wondering if anyone knew what Silverstones website was and if Falcon Northwest was willing to sell just the case? ^^

dumbass11.jpg

The screenshot makes this like a amalgamate of ownage :cool:
nevermind the fact that the picture is called dumbass11.jpg

You Sir are an Artist

I just wanted to know what the fucking LINK TO THEIR WEBSITE WAS...I read the thread you made that AWESOME map to thanks...next time instead of wasting your time cutting and pasting maybe you could help and just say www.whatever.com is thier main site...thanks for the waste of time.

Fate said:
next time instead of wasting your time cutting and pasting maybe you could help and just say www.whatever.com is thier main site...thanks for the waste of time.
It's not like you spent 12 hours staring at the Screen wating for a reply...
BearGear.com? :rolleyes:

Fate said:
I just wanted to know what the fucking LINK TO THEIR WEBSITE WAS...I read the thread you made that AWESOME map to thanks...next time instead of wasting your time cutting and pasting maybe you could help and just say www.whatever.com is thier main site...thanks for the waste of time.

if you had read that thread, you would have found the fucking link to their website:
http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1026919651&postcount=14

and instead of wasting your time making stupid threads, you could try a fucking search engine

I recommend www.google.com

thanks for making an ass of yourself so we can all have a good laugh

EnderW said:
thanks for making an ass of yourself so we can all have a good laugh

i agree! thank you for this thread because it sure did put a smile on my face!

My apologies for making an ass of myself.. glad I could make you all laugh :p

Back