Fragbox Handle

Farmergoo

n00b
Joined
Nov 14, 2005
Messages
40
I was just curious if anyone knew of some place to buy the large curved handle that the fragbox has. I just think it would make my SG01 that much cooler :D Also has anyone heard anything about that duffle bag style carrying case for the sg01 from silverstone - is it any good?
0,1425,sz=1&i=97106,00.jpg
 
The fragbox is NOT the same length as the SG01- so it wont fit right. And second of all, its a custom machined part for FNW for the FB2. You cant just buy it unless you buy a case, take the handle, and sell the case, im afraid.
 
I emailed silverstone and this is what they had to say on it

"Thank You for purchasing Silverstone products, yes it will be great to offer that but so far there are no plans in making this handle for the SG01 I guess if there was more demand they could do it."
:(

I guess Ill have to make my own handle - woot for mechanical engineering
TO THE SHOP!!! :cool:
 
Back
Top