Fractal Meshify S2

Got A new Meshyfy S2 really liking it. Will Be watercooling it just waiting for some parts.

image52.jpegimage2 (2).jpegimage0 (1).jpeg

Also, My PC is in a separate area/room (closet) Server Room. Using the spare bedroom as my Computer room. image1.jpegimage4.jpeg

Wait so you sit in the closet? :ROFLMAO: or the PC is in the closet?
Your picture with the light on where the case is makes it look like you sit in the closet, which who am I to judge if its quiet, dark, and has good acoustics.

lol
Wait so you sit in the closet? :ROFLMAO: or the PC is in the closet?
Your picture with the light on where the case is makes it look like you sit in the closet, which who am I to judge if its quiet, dark, and has good acoustics.
lol, Pc is in the closet/Server Room. Heres My desk set up and on the right you can see the Closet/server room doorimage0 (2).jpeg

Attachments

• image1 (2).jpeg
    image1 (2).jpeg
    383.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That case seems huge with nothing in it! I like the layout and the grommets being pretty close to the side of the board is nice.

Look forward to seeing the build.

I bought a new Meshify S2 case for my upcoming Zen 3 build...I was looking for something closer to a Full Tower and this fits the bill...I got the solid panel version...was tempted to get the Dark Tinted glass but decided to go with the solid panel...I'm not into flashing lights and too much bling

Last edited:
I'm hoping they eventually release a mesh front panel for my Fractal Define 7 XL. Been a huge fan of fractal for years now.

I'm also looking at the Define 7 XL, thinking to maybe send the front panel in to modmymods and have them make it vented

Back