Fractal Design

sethiano

Limp Gawd
Hi all,

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so general hardware seemed right. I do not work for Fractal Design, nor do I have any affiliation with them.

I just wanted to take the time to let people know how good their customer support was. I have needed multiple case accessory replacements for my Arc Midi R2 (awesome mATX water cooling case) and each time, whether my fault or theirs, they have freely shipped me (on their dime) whatever I needed.

I don't come across companies like that very often.

So again, I just wanted to let people know what a great company they are. They seem to have a great connection with their customers and they know that a happy customer is a return customer.

A++++

Seth Cowell

I put in to get a new USB external ports part for my Arc Midi this last Friday evening. By Monday morning Fractal had issued me a free replacement part without question or cost. Very pleasant emails and quick response to my needs.

To me, Fractal Design represents all that other companies should be striving for.

I put in to get a new USB external ports part for my Arc Midi this last Friday evening. By Monday morning Fractal had issued me a free replacement part without question or cost. Very pleasant emails and quick response to my needs.

To me, Fractal Design represents all that other companies should be striving for.

Agreed.

They realize that by eating $5 in parts\shipping, they get good word of mouth and return customers.

Gigabyte is the same way.

Back