• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Fractal Design Define R4 Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble selling my define mini. I don't think many people know how good Fractal Design is.
 
Wow, I'm watching that auction. Should of put it up here first.
Looking for an elegant and quiet case, for a cheap but powerful build for a friend of mine.
 
I have found the missing front bay cover and added two fans.
 
Last edited:
shipping is pretty good for this case, its a bloody heavy pita. Once again I let step bro know about case so stop relisting :p
 
wow dude I was just getting price for shipping for bro and either Im not seeing this right but do you have it at $25 anywhere in US or did you set size and weigh? Just curious cause I sold a 500R and it cost me $36 to ship from SC to TX. If you have set price for ship you might consider CL, giving to fam, or just reusing. Ebay doesnt care about the finally ship price. Its time for a new sell site because feebay is getting out of hand.
 
You are right. Just did a calculation on usps and it said $40 from RI to CA. Good looks bud. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top