• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FPS Readings

Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
46
Howdy,
What are you using for FPS readings these days? I was trying to use MSI afterburner to collect frames per second, but seems that with the most recent version (v4.40 - i think) that the frame rates are showing as zero. Installing riva statics tuner to capture the frame rates shows no sign of fixing it. I'm thinking Riva is on its way out, and MSI hasn't caught up yet. What are you using currently to display your frame rates?
 
Hmm maybe I will have to do some more troubleshooting...
What games in question are the osd from rtss not working? Many times you need to add a working profile in rtss and make sure it's configured correct before loading the game.

I'm using it in 64bit, dx12, and even vulkan no problem....keep in mind sometimes an osd will cause issues. I had to turn it off with the division dx12
 
Same here except windows store dx12 games. (Unified Windows Platforms) Anything else works fine
It has worked in Windows Store DX12 games for months and with no tweaking. Now if you try to take a screenshot with Afterburner it will mess up the framerate and you need to restart the game so I used printscreen here.

 
It has worked in Windows Store DX12 games for months and with no tweaking. Now if you try to take a screenshot with Afterburner it will mess up the framerate and you need to restart the game so I used printscreen here.

good to hear that.....last time i tried was several moths ago!
 
I used Afterburner on Forza 7 (UWP Windows Store game) and it works fine. Even recording with AMD ReLive works.

 
Back
Top