FPS problem plz help!

B

BILDO

Guest
Long story short... my north bridge fan failed, and I put a heat sink on it because every time I tried to play any of my games the system would just shut down.

Now when I play games, my 7800gtx puts out 100fps on Call of Duty 4... I can move forwards/backwards and strafe side to side without any problem... BUT Anytime I look left and right with my mouce my FPS drop from 100 to about 20....

Is this a CPU problem or a GPU problem?? or a motherboard problem?

Or at least, how do I figure out what my problem is so I can fix it.

Thanks,
-BILDO
 
Maybe somehow moving the mouse left to right takes a screenshot, either from the game, or a screenshot program. It happed to me with the "S" key a while ago with xfire, I was wondering why the fuck the game lagged when I was moving backwards. When I exited xfire showed me a few hundred screen shots that I had inadvertently taken. :p
 
Back
Top