Jan 26, 2004 #1 R RGrossman n00b Joined Jan 26, 2004 Messages 14 I see that the Dell FP2001 20.1" LCD has a 1600x1200 native resolution. What do games look like when you play them in say 1024x768? Do they look decent?
I see that the Dell FP2001 20.1" LCD has a 1600x1200 native resolution. What do games look like when you play them in say 1024x768? Do they look decent?
Jan 27, 2004 #3 B bobn4burton Gawd Joined Aug 19, 2002 Messages 722 I was wondering about this also. Does the 2001fp interpolate very well? Is it better to use the "zoom" function for playing games at lower resolutions or just having the monitor interpolate and fill up the full screen?
I was wondering about this also. Does the 2001fp interpolate very well? Is it better to use the "zoom" function for playing games at lower resolutions or just having the monitor interpolate and fill up the full screen?
Jan 28, 2004 #4 E enyceexdanny 2[H]4U Joined Sep 22, 2003 Messages 2,618 umm.. 1024x768 don't look that good. I've tried the different resolutions on Farcry demo because 9800 pro can't seem to handle 1600x1200 on that game. 1280x1024 = looks pretty darn good 1024x768 = not that good (but not horrible either), a bit blurry. (Reminds me of my old 17" crt)
umm.. 1024x768 don't look that good. I've tried the different resolutions on Farcry demo because 9800 pro can't seem to handle 1600x1200 on that game. 1280x1024 = looks pretty darn good 1024x768 = not that good (but not horrible either), a bit blurry. (Reminds me of my old 17" crt)
Jan 28, 2004 #5 R RGrossman n00b Joined Jan 26, 2004 Messages 14 My 9800XT plays Far Cry in 1600x1200 without a problem with all high detail. Did you overclock your card at all?
My 9800XT plays Far Cry in 1600x1200 without a problem with all high detail. Did you overclock your card at all?