Foz2001 is a Scammer

kamal007

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey all..

Just wanna let you know that Fozz2001 from Canada is a scammer. He sold me an Xbox 360 that never arrived. Asked me to wait for more than 60 days so that i couldnt do a chargeback via my credit card and didnt respond to my pm's and emails although he's here almost all the time. He's very rude in the responds to emails and pms. The F word was used frequently in the emails and pms.

I have his address and phone number if anyone can help me with that. He's in Ontario Canada

He owes me another $120 for the Xbox 360 and didnt seem to care at all. I emailed him asking politely about it and he didnt seem to care at all..

Again. If anyone can help me to contact him or ask him to pay me that would really be appreciated. I will even reward the person himself.

Where in Ontario?

st. catharines ontario...

on another note, he responded to my pm and said i should work something with paypal and he's blaming me for not acting sooner.. I waited 45 business days in case the 360 came up and he's blaming me back..and its past 60 days and i cant do a chargeback via cc..

Just a suggestion... on that 44th day after payment if you haven't received your stuff, open a claim/dispute.... because if you don't then you never can. No matter what the seller is telling you.

the date has past and i didnt know about that..the seller is online and visit here frequently but doesnt care to reply to my pms

Back