Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
This week Galaxy is giving one lucky winner a 570 MDT multi-display video card. Enter drawing in the HardForum!

Week 3: Galaxy 570 MDT - Drawn on 12-10-11

logo.gif

Post ONCE in this thread to enter the drawing telling us why you want a new Galaxy Video card!

Becasue I have always wanted to have a Galaxy video card, but never got the opportunity yet.

oooh. Me like. This one I really want. I need a replacement for my 8800GTS.

I need a new video Galaxy video card to go in my new rig. Its still using my old GTX 260

I'd love to have another video card for multi-monitor or physx purposes.

I just bought a new case and I need everything for it. Something free would be awesome and I've heard pretty good things about Galaxy cards recently.

My roommate needs a new video card. The one his 8800GTS is way too loud and keeps me up at night while he plays LoL.

I need this card because my GTS250 is not good enough any more. I have never tried Galaxy yet, but I would like the opportunity.

Because I needed to Bake my 8800GS to get it working again, and I still don't want to spend my pizza money on a new card!

I'd love to free up a card from one of my systems so I can upgrade my dads machine for xmas and he can play BF3

I have never had a galaxy card, and it looks like they are really becoming a top tier brand for video cards. And this would be a great start on a gaming build for my wife.

I honestly just like the appearance of Galaxy's fan shrouds.

I'd love a new video card. Mine's starting to get very old, but I sadly can't afford a new one living on a graduate student's budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back