Four months in the making...

rayman2k2

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
8,069
Many of you might recall that I submitted a proposal to UMD-College Park to instal F@H on certain computers.

I submitted this proposal back in September, and followed up every week until I got a response.





I got a response today. No dice. :(
 
Nice try. It's hard to convince schools. A member here named iSkylla tried to get it installed on BU computers, not sure where its at right now. I think he got banned so he can't update but if I remember viper was updating for him.
 
any more you can offer?

any reasons or rationale?
 
Pocatello said:
any more you can offer?

any reasons or rationale?


As to what they said no?

Lets just say they sent a long letter, using 1000 more words to say 'no' than necessary. Basically, there was no specific reason, but I'm sure I can think of a few... :(
 
rayman2k2 said:
As to what they said no?

Lets just say they sent a long letter, using 1000 more words to say 'no' than necessary. Basically, there was no specific reason, but I'm sure I can think of a few... :(
:) Post this letter... I wanna to see the legendary NO letter.
 
Sounds like an opportunity to submit a story to the campus newspaper...

"Univ. Officials Decline to Search for Cancer Cure"

ouch.....
 
Mohonri said:
Sounds like an opportunity to submit a story to the campus newspaper...

"Univ. Officials Decline to Search for Cancer Cure"

ouch.....
that's dirty....I like it.
:D
 
Devious :D i like it! nothing like public scrutiny to change peoples minds! lol
 
Back
Top