• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haswellbeast

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 5, 2025
Messages
593
Hey, I recently bought an arc b580, but my system has a Ryzen 5 1600. I am looking for really anything, but preferably an 8 core (I am flexible) Ryzen 3000 or 5000. My price range is up to $175, but I am flexible depending on how good the deal is. (Again, flexible)
Heat is my username
Thank you in advance!
 
Last edited:
I have a Ryzen 3800X, bought from a fellow forum member a couple of years ago. Used with a Noctua D15S and never OC’ed. I did fiddle with voltage to lower it to reduce heat output. The only sane prices I found on Ebay were roughly $100.

I have heat, bought and sold multiple GPUs during the ETH GPU craze.
 
I have a Ryzen 3800X, bought from a fellow forum member a couple of years ago. Used with a Noctua D15S and never OC’ed. I did fiddle with voltage to lower it to reduce heat output. The only sane prices I found on Ebay were roughly $100.

I have heat, bought and sold multiple GPUs during the ETH GPU craze.
Do you have the stock cooler possibly?
 
Bump, still looking, again, open to anything $175 or less.
150 bucks
https://www.amazon.com/AMD-5700X-16-Thread-Unlocked-Processor/dp/B09VCHQHZ6/ref=sr_1_2?crid=302CVFG5VE5ZV&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.LSEzuqYT3vRtsFhcoKhYE0GI5dOGKE63q75DxcCdh7SrQHNd9_Feg47kb0UPZhYxEA4evZbda-5ehCKQFF-AtYehrvnJuPGBO_uQPRHFyuuGxQN2xSYpzdi-mu65RSA11d9_p9PiocYV7fP7yOj0ruwlURBC1WAnADbY1ghwn6DGsZxT2cNjNXBD7zRv4_AFbgezE0nZpsaWzAt1CvU3YlPsQkczjNiG57Aet9V0Wmc.VBN0jguNUzXG1FKu1Vunk5Z6PqzIOLF6TVNxtCpuXMQ&dib_tag=se&keywords=AMD+5000&qid=1745328586&sprefix=amd+5000,aps,138&sr=8-2&th=1

The 5000 series is much faster than the 3000 series. Don't forget to turn on Resizable Bar for that GPU, it needs it.

https://www.amazon.com/Thermalright-Refined-SE-Technology-AX120/dp/B09LHBFPJ6/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2RZERXAKQHGX8&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.s7Jqs0gXNMgO4mKWorUTgsFfBmgQxHrM6Il4NFmnoYjrCyPMbPeb9ulaiPs8nQky-YEYIT7teUgfhKtJnoZuNzt1v3xTLc79rCQ9veaG_At5IyJP4bpK0iF4UTdv5IrPMqFW_g7OiXkTLgOF4TELMSMEbmO7AqXgomY6kDylnJJjzmrt4K9WWzJdo1NF7BOaG388TchAVc3p1MSWEK3f61IEPUqOJr3OFbM7r93IvY3mN6TyVm0vbiBHT9OEO0jIeIxWBYcFpYhiUwx7Kh_7vyyhhR2p1-8U9lFY2M2yFFM.8liS-rjxkTmgACt6zrsK8aGSpv8RKXkdP65fwtUFWUg&dib_tag=se&keywords=Evo+212&qid=1745328740&sprefix=evo+212,aps,131&sr=8-5

17.50 for a good cooler keeps you right under that price point

For 120 bucks more you can get the 5700X3D and that... is a total game changer with where you're coming from. Huge gains at 1080 and 1440P with that CPU.
https://www.amazon.com/AMD-Ryzen-5700X3D-16-Thread-Processor/dp/B0CQ4H4H7X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=14B4UHNMOFDZI&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.p2iKE6IAMdrsJ5d227wMD0GI5dOGKE63q75DxcCdh7TJCGN6XGO59sU6CErVaq9VChsLtDnegp1QykjcZLWbhT1f0DIkLfMQeKCuaA_kwBLrUcqLc4_m4wEQYelTOd7fa4H3_DcQdarnzPlLxKlFtK3Hn7-qe3i-dVowdZ7ELLkIYo1ZpdKztaTzinJZKGRC9KOpf-IMgZ5k3YUGt2SSA21iEJQcwYI0AlDRUVcPQU0.rVj38DUAHXM_38KsWFuaa4E5QwLxzc9UrpDgwWBv1ZM&dib_tag=se&keywords=5700x3d&qid=1745328981&sprefix=5700,aps,190&sr=8-1

Costs more, but in gaming it will be like +15-20 FPS gains in most games.
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I should have a few AM4 processors.

1. Ryzen 7 5800X
2. Ryzen 5 5700G
3. Ryzen 5 3600

I'll update this post when I get home this evening.
 
I would take your chip and cash for my 2700/2700x (cant remember which I sold).
I need my server running, so I would need you to ship first..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top