*found* 700+W power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinisterDei

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
1,724
Like the title says, I want to buy a 700+ W power supply. Preferably modular, though that's not strictly required. This is for a scrapyard build, so cost is my primary motivator. Shipped to 77573.
 
I have a Seasonic X-Series 850W modular that you can have if you cover shipping. The catch is, you'd need to source modular cables for it.

I should add that one of the screw holes is stripped out.
 
I actually found one, a Corsair 850W for $40. I would have taken Ark up on his offer... except i already have a Seasonic X Series I'm missing many cables from; that's the one I'm trying to replace lol. If you want to sell the C750 for $40 I'll take another as a spare, but otherwise I'm good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top