Forza Horizon for xbox 360 $15

Thanks. In for one. Been looking for a good deal on this game and now I found it.

I picked up a copy off the MS store as well -- still waiting for it to ship. Grrr

I love the Forza series -- even though the review say it's good, I still am nervous about what they have done to the franchise. It looks more like Need For Speed now, and that's a bad thing IMO.

For 15 dollars though -- I can add it to my collection, to be honest the only games i even turn my xbox on for are the Forza games.

Wondering if I need to start looking for a deal on Xbox live gold code, I've never done too much multiplayer racing though, kind of a toss up at this point.

I ordered two copies. One for me and One for my nephew. They both shipped.

Havent played Forza since 2. I miss the series, its so bad ass.

I also picked this up. There is playable demo you can download to get a feel for it. Forza series fans may be disappointed since it's a watered down arcade spinoff of the franchise. From what I've heard, it doesn't have the same sim feel or tuning aspect of the other games.

I haven't played racing games for a while and I was never really into NFS, but I liked the Horizon demo and was holding out for a good sale like this. From watching a lot of videos, I have the feeling I'll want to pick up Forza 4 after I get my fill of Horizon. Or maybe I'll hold out for Forza 5 on the next-gen Xbox.

A friend of mine is a diehard Forza fan. When I told him of these sales, he offered me his copy of Horizon for $15. He said it was good, but he was going back to Forza 4. I chose to buy it from the Microsoft store so I could race him online (I don't own Forza 4).

One review I read stated that you could tweak the controls from super sim (manual shifting with a clutch, etc.) to ultra arcade-y. Should be a happy medium that will please people.

Back