• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Forum Upgrade: Kicks Butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Met-AL

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 9, 2002
Messages
7,890
I just noticed that when someone posts a huge way oversized picture in a thread it doesn't screw up all the posts in the thread, the other posts are still sized to the width of your browser and you don't have to scroll sideways to read them.
 
I just noticed that when someone posts a huge way oversized picture in a thread it doesn't screw up all the posts in the thread, the other posts are still sized to the width of your browser and you don't have to scroll sideways to read them.

Oh. My. God. Are you serious? :D i havent noticed that yet :D wicked. I hadnt posted thanks yet, but kyle, you effing rock (with anything but style sheets :p )

dont kill me : (
 
Hehe, I had not noticed either. :) John gets all the credit, I just watched it all happen.
 
I just noticed that when someone posts a huge way oversized picture in a thread it doesn't screw up all the posts in the thread, the other posts are still sized to the width of your browser and you don't have to scroll sideways to read them.

Oh. My. God. Are you serious? :D i havent noticed that yet :D wicked. I hadnt posted thanks yet, but kyle, you effing rock (with anything but style sheets :p )

dont kill me : (

I have not noticed that yet, but that will be a great help when viewing some of the show off threads on my pitifully small and outdated monitor. :)

I personally, cannot get over the multiple quote feature. So useful in so many situations. Great addition, and props to those who were involved in the upgrade!
 
hmm lets try it out with my little picture even people with a 30" screen aren't safe *laughs evilly*

wah8ps3.jpg


woah that is one cool feature
 
I just noticed that when someone posts a huge way oversized picture in a thread it doesn't screw up all the posts in the thread, the other posts are still sized to the width of your browser and you don't have to scroll sideways to read them.

The picture thing is awesome!
Editing my posts is extremely fast for me now as well (I have dial-up)!

Great work Kyle and John! I hope that's who I'm supposed to thank, I'm relatively new :confused: :D
 
nice, i just keep clicking the hardocp button insted of new posts now since the spacing / layout is different. i guess i just have to get used to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top